Recruiting for a Lead Brewer
Pig and Porter is a highly-regarded brewery producing a range of modern beers for keg, can and cask. We have been brewing in Tunbridge Wells on our manual ten barrel brewhouse for five years and recently moved to larger more modern premises to give us greater capacity. We are already brewing close to capacity and are seeking a qualified and creative lead brewer to head up our great team and help us to consolidate as we take the next steps to increase production still further and become a larger scale operation.
The successful candidate will have sufficient professional experience to lead and oversee our brewing operation with the support of our existing brewing team and will become an integral part of our growth and future plans.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in commercial brewing
• Formal brewing education/qualifications desirable
• Highly organized, with a huge passion for beer
• Creative and innovative but also process driven
• Self-motivated, disciplined with a positive outlook
• Strong attention to detail, high standards and driven to achieve
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively
• Oversee the whole brewing schedule
• Joint responsibility for beer quality, consistency & safety
• Continuous improvement of our core range of beers
• Development of new and innovative beers
• Maintain accurate records & drive quality standards
• Maintain the brewery environment to high standards
• Manage raw and packaged stock levels to meet demand
• Manage operations against all relevant quality guidelines
• Maintain a high level of Health & Safety procedures
Salary depends on level of experience, but will be fully competitive and will include a long term incentive plan. There is a pension scheme & 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Please send your CV and a covering letter setting out why you are the right person for Pig and Porter to firstname.lastname@example.org